- Graduate of a Robertson County High School
- Participated in 4-H, Future Farmers of America and/or Future Homemakers of America
- Be accepted to a four-year college or university or a two-year college or trade/vocational school as a full time student (12 semester hours or more).
- Have participated in other high school extra-curricular activities
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please submit the following:
- A completed application
- A written essay of no more than two pages expressing motivation for further education
- Two letters of recommendation (1 – Teacher/Principal/Counselor; 1 – Peer)
- Official current high school transcript
Up to $2,000 to be used during the recipient’s first year of college. Funds may be used for tuition and fees, books and supplies.
This scholarship is for college freshmen only and is not renewable. The scholarship will be paid half in the first semester and half in the second semester. The recipient must maintain a minimum of 12 hours per semester and a 2.5 GPA after the first semester in order to receive the second half of the scholarship. The recipient must provide an official transcript following their first semester in order to receive the next semester’s payment.
Download Reference Form